1st to 7th March, 2016 | Rishikesh
In the scenic & magical lap of spirituality and yoga, Rishikesh, Anahata has organised a treat for yoga lovers and spiritual seekers alike.
From the 1st – 7th of March Anahata will facilitate an amazing experience for a select group of 30 participants who want to experience the spectacular and revered event, The International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh.
With teachers like Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Mooji, Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Kia Miller, Deepika Mehta and many others, the IYF is a Mecca for those who are looking to deepen their practice as well as those who are looking for a variety of authentic practices to experiment on.
Yog Vashisth is a well-appointed 15 room boutique hotel in Rishikesh. Just a minutes walk from Parmarth Niketan Ashram and the venue of the IYF, Yog Vashisth is also close to other attractions in Rishikesh like the Beatles Ashram (a five-minute walk away). The rooms are clean, well-designed, comfortable and pleasant.
For the remainder of your stay we will be announcing a customised time table. Your itinerary will be designed by us so you can experience and absorb all that Rishikesh has to offer.
Of the many surprises Anahata has lined up, a few worth mentioning are:
1. A trip to the Beatles Ashram
2. Strikethrough White-water rafting? in the holy waters of the Ma Ganga river (optional & chargeable)
3. A trip to the spectacular Glass House for lunch
4. Trip to Ramana’s garden for lunch/dinner
5. Shopping tours to the best shops in Rishikesh, curated and discovered by us after many years of travel and numerous visits to this magical and holy land
6. Dinner is organised everyday at the Vanaaprasta Ashram, which serves the healthiest, tastiest and most varied Indian food in all of Rishikesh.
Additionally, you will be given a personal consultancy on what kind of timetable you should follow during the festival and which specific classes, events and lectures are best-suited to your requirements and desires. In addition to this you will receive the not-to-be-missed sessions that will benefit everyone who participates in the festival.
|t : +91 22 264 42222||+91 93245 33333|
|e : firstname.lastname@example.org||www.anahata.in|